Rules and Regulations
Please read and be a courteous camper
Seven Sisters Campground Rules and Regulations
Guidelines are in place for the comfort and safety of everyone.
- RV check-in is 2pm; check-out is 11am
- Late RV check in: For after hours or late check-in go to your reserved site and check in at the office the following day by 10am
- Cabin check-in is 3pm; check-out is 11am
- Quiet time is 10pm – 6am
- Office hours are 9am – 5pm every day
Cancellations and Refunds
- Please note that all cancellations are subject to a fee equal to the amount of one night stay.
- NO REFUNDS will be given to cancellations within 14 days of reservation.
Children and Pets
- Children should be supervised at all times. Children may not be left unattended at any time.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Pick up after your animals.
- Dogs that bark excessively or display aggressive behavior will be asked to leave. Please do not leave pets unattended.
- Maximum two pets per RV site with proof of current vaccinations.
- Cabin 1 is pet-friendly. No pets in cabins 2 – 6.
- Please conserve water.
- Washing your car, boat or trailer is not permitted without Management Approval. If approval is granted, there is a Wash Fee.
- No pools or hot tubs are permitted on property or to be filled on our property.
- Your RV and vehicle must be parked within the lines of rented campsite.
- Non-camping visitors’ vehicles MUST fit on host’s site (s) and have a parking permit displayed at all times. Guest parking permits are available in the office.
- Some guests come in late at night. If your vehicle is blocking another guest’s site, and you are not there to move your vehicle, you will be charged for an extra site. The extra Guest and/or Vehicle Fee will be added to your reservation and charged to your card on file.
Fires and Proper Disposal of Trash
- Burn only wood or charcoal. Fires are only permitted in dedicated fire rings.
- Don’t throw paper, trash or cigarette butts on the ground.
- All garbage must be bagged and deposited in the dumpster by the office. Do not place bagged garbage on the ground.
Docks, Pier, and Picnic Tables
- No horseplay on the docks, picnic tables, or pier.
- Do not use picnic tables as junk tables.
- No diving or jumping from docks!
Prohibited Items and Activities
- Fireworks are not allowed.
- Firearms, air guns, bows and arrows, crossbows, and slingshots are prohibited.
- No clotheslines.
- Possession of illegal drugs, excessive alcohol consumption, and/or illicit or illegal activity will not be tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion from the camp.
- The collection, destruction or disturbance of plants or animals on park’s or surrounding property is prohibited.
- No smoking inside any of the cabins/hotel – any violation will result in an extra $250 cleaning fee
Maintenance and Suggestions
- Please strive to keep the restrooms clean. If the restroom needs attention, alert management.
- If you have any suggestions to improve this Campground, please let us know.
- If you see anything that needs to be repaired, please inform management.
- Unless it is an emergency, report all problems or concerns during office operating hours.
Personal Items and Liability
- Please secure all personal belongings. Campground is not responsible for the theft or damage of personal property.
- No personal belongings should be kept in the bathroom when not in use.
- The name on the reservation will be the person ultimately responsible for the behavior of everyone at the site and for the physical condition of the site.
- Owner makes no warranties or guarantees regarding safety of the park, its buildings and grounds. RENTERS AND GUESTS ASSUME ALL RISKS.
- In case of emergency, CALL 911 FIRST, then notify campground personnel.
By proceeding to RESERVE the user agrees to abide by all campground rules.
The user also agrees to conform to each site’s individual parameters as described in pop-ups when sites are chosen for reservations.
ALL GUESTS MUST REGISTER IN PERSON AT THE TIME OF THEIR STAY